Our Training Philosophy
- Learn to train your dog utilizing humane training methods that are rooted in science-based learning theory.
- Learn to lead in a way that earns your dog's trust and confidence.
- Learn to incorporate training into your and your dog's daily living activities. Doing so eliminates boredom, and allows your dog the opportunity to make good decisions!
- Learn how your dog learns and how your actions either strengthen or weaken behaviors, good or bad. Understanding how your dog learns is a key component in teaching your dog.
Reward Good Stuff
- Get into habit of capturing your dog's good decisions and increase the likelihood of more good decisions to follow.
Management & Supervision
- Devise a plan on how to manage and supervise your dog to prevent the habits of unwanted behaviors.